- free sample generic cialis pills
- overnight shipping cialis
- buying cialis in canada
- breaking cialis tablets
- viagra and proper dosage
- cialis delivery
Easter in Chianti
a breakaway between nature and tradition
Easter in Chianti to celebrate with family or friends, away from city stress.
Tuscany is a land rich in culture and traditions: at Easter, it is customary to eat the famous chocolate egg or the “Colomba”, a typical cake made during the Easter holidays.
During your stay at Villa Le Barone you will taste many typical dishes and specialties of Tuscan tradition.
During the period of Easter, several events are taking place in the Chianti area, including the “Colombina”, a tradition that dates from the time of the Crusades.
But in addition to events and gastronomy, a stay in Tuscany is a chance discover Renaissance art, to immerse oneself in nature and to fall in love with the magnificent scenery and landscapes of the area.
Easter in Chianti, 21 to 26 April 2011
Villa Le Barone offers a vacation to be spent in the hills of Chianti during the Easter holidays, 21 to 26 April 2011.
The special offer to celebrate Easter in Chianti includes:
- Traditional dinners
- Special welcome bottle of sparkling Prosecco wine and flowers in room
- Rich buffet breakfast and Easter egg
- Chocolate eggs hunt in the garden for children
- Detailed itineraries to discover Chianti
- Information on events in the area
- For a stay of four days, a free entrance to Palazzo Strozzi exhibition “Picasso, Miro, Dali: The Origins of Modern Art”
Easter in Chianti: Book your stay now
Check availabilityand do not miss the chance to celebrate Easter in Chianti.
Comments are closed.