Hotel in Chianti – Discover the treasures of art from the Renaissance in Florence and Siena.
It is in Tuscany, during the 15th and 16th centuries, that the “Renaissance” gave birth to our modern world. It is the time of scientific and technological discoveries with Leonardo da Vinci and Galileo; it is the time when many intellectual figures appear, like Dante, Petrarch, and Machiavelli; it is the time when painters and sculptors compete in talent, supported by many sponsors like the Medici family.
Come and rediscover this period at Hotel in Chianti Villa Barone, an authentic historical manor that once belonged to the family of sculptors of that time, the Della Robbia. You’ll live in the heart of Tuscany, between towns and sites that have been listed as belonging to World Heritage by UNESCO, like Florence, Siena and San Gimignano and you will be overwhelmed by the landscapes, the atmosphere, the quality of light and air that inspired these artists.
In double Classic Room, or Superior, or Historical / Junior Suite, Hotel in Chianti Villa Le Barone offers:
• Breakfast buffet on the terrace,
• Typical Tuscan dinner, with buffet of “antipasti”, 1 entree, 1 main course, dessert and cheese, served on the terrace or in the restaurant
• 2 free pre-booked tickets to visit the famous museums in Florence ( Uffizi or the Accademia Gallery, or the Museum of the Medici Chapel), or in Siena (Municipal Museum, located on the Piazza Del Campo, (one of the most famous squares in Italy where twice a year the renowned horse race ‘Palio’ is run).
• Suggestions for detailed car itineraries to discover the treasures of Chianti and Tuscany outside ‘the box,
• And in the case of 4 days stay, ½ day guided tour in Florence (with a certified guide).