A two to five days stay at Villa Le Barone
To discover or rediscover the wonderful art cities and the great artists of the Renaissance, the ideal way is to stay at Villa Le Barone, former home of the famous Della Robbia ceramists and still owned by their heirs. This historic hotel is ideally located between such UNESCO World Heritage cities and sites as Florence, Siena and San Gimignano. You will find in the Villa, located in the heart of Chianti, the scenery, atmosphere and quality of light of Tuscany. Come and experience the emotions that inspired artists such as Botticelli, Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Raphael, …
In double classic, superior, historical / junior suite, we offer:
• 2 free pre-booked tickets in Florence to visit one of the famous museums: Uffizi Gallery, Accademia Gallery, Medici Chapels, Palazzo Pitti, or to visit the Siena Municipal Museum located in the world famous Piazza Del Campo, where twice a year the famous Palio pageant is held, crowned with the very exciting horse race.
• Suggestions for detailed itineraries to discover the treasures of Chianti and Tuscany off the beaten track
• A bottle of Chianti Classico to bring back home for a stay of 4 days or 5 days
• And, of course, buffet breakfasts on the terrace in the greenery and Tuscan dinners consisting of self service “antipasti” buffet, 2 main courses, cheese and dessert, also served on the terrace or in the restaurant.
• As an option, the opportunity to spend half a day in Florence accompanied by a multilingual accredited guide (offered for stays of 5 nights or more)
Offer valid from April 28 to September 2, 2012
From April 28 to May 25 and from July 17 to September 2nd (including service and taxes)
Option: accredited multilingual guide for 1 / 2 day in Florence: additional 125 euros
Comments are closed.