Villa le Barone, an historic luxury Hotel nestled in the Tuscan nature, is surrounded by a large enchanting garden with breathtaking views on the Chianti hills.
Hotel Villa le Barone, a restored historic Villa in Tuscany, has gorgeous grounds with its many gardens: the box planted hearts shaped garden, where honeymooners can admire sunsets; the rose garden with stupendous views on the Chianti hills and the San Leolino Romanesque church; the orchard with its apricot, plum, cherry, medlar, hazel and fig trees, the olive groves, the various terraces with Mediterranean shrubs such as lavender, rosemary, wisterias, cists, brooms … and the beautiful bouquets in the lounges, in the restaurant and in your rooms come from the small personal garden of the owners and they certainly will invite you to visit it, if you wish!
Those gardens are havens of peace and offer many hideaways to rest, to read, to relax … and you can also have a quiet drink on the terrace under the horsechestnut trees. There is indeed wonderful food and wine at Villa le Barone, where you have a warm family welcome and where many outdoor activities are offered.
Silence, quietness, calm, you will enjoy all this looking at the amazing Tuscan landscape around Villa le Barone, an hotel with fabulous gardens, in all seasons.
- Relaxation by the swimming pool in the charming Hotel Villa Barone in Chianti in Tuscany
- An eco-friendly hotel in Tuscany: Villa le Barone, gorgeous gardens
- Pool with a view in Tuscany at Villa le Barone
- The Alphabet of Villa le Barone
- Close to Radda in Chianti in Tuscany, a haven of tranquility and peace, Hotel Villa Barone
Comments are closed.