Discover Chianti Villa Le Barone Easter Package
Easter is a perfect time to take a short holiday or a weekend away from everyday’s stressful life.
It is also an opportunity to discover some of the many Italian traditions: chocolate eggs, of course, and especially that of the “Colombina”, which dates back to the Crusades: (an artificial dove is propelled by a rocket along a cable to light a chariot with fireworks; if it succeeds in its endeavour and comes back to its origin, it is an omen of good luck to the city).
Discover Tuscan Easter Traditions at Chianti Villa Le Barone
This event is held in many Tuscan cities, particularly in Greve in Chianti, Montefioralle and Panzano. And then, of course, the Easter culinary traditions with especially roasted lamb and the “Colomba » Easter cake.
Our offer to celebrate Easter in Chianti, at Hotel Chianti Villa Barone:
• Traditional dinners including Tuscan antipasti ‘, an entree, a main dish (with traditional lamb at Easter dinner), cheese and dessert (cake with the traditional’ Colomba ‘for Easter day
• A bottle of Prosecco and fresh flowers in your room upon arrival
• Breakfast with a beautiful buffet and and Easter egg
• For children, egg hunt in the garden
• Suggestions for itineraries for exploring Chianti “off the beaten tracks”
• All information on events close to the Chianti Villa Barone (launch of the “Colombina”, Easter Monday flea market in Greve, markets, exhibitions…)
• For a stay of 4 days, free entry ticket to the Palazzo Strozzi exhibition “Picasso, Miro, Dali: the origins of modern art”
Comments are closed.