Romantic Week End Breaks in Tuscany: Honeymoon, Marriage Anniversary, a Special Romantic Escape in Tuscany
2, 3, 4 days … or more!
For your honeymoon, for an anniversary or just a romantic breakaway, Tuscany and Chianti will enchant you with their romantic landscapes and the richness of their territories which gave birth to artists who have made the Renaissance. At Villa Barone, an historic manor in the heart of Chianti between Florence, Siena and San Gimignano, you will find charm, elegance, authenticity, serenity, and you will spend unforgettable romantic week end breaks with your loved one.
In Historic room or Junior Suite, or in Superior room our attractive romantic week end breaks offer:
• A bottle of Prosecco (the Italian Champagne) and fresh flowers to welcome you in the room,
• Breakfast buffet on the terrace, weather permitting, or in the old cellar converted into a restaurant,
• Romantic candlelight Tuscan dinners, also on the terrace, weather permitting, or in the restaurant,
• Chianti wine tasting in a famous winery,
• For a stay of three days, two free pre-booked tickets in Florence at the Uffizi Gallery or the Bargello Museum or, free tickets in Siena at the Municipal museum
• In addition, for a romantic week end breaks 4 days stay, a cooking class with our Tuscan cooks, aprons, and lunch to taste the dishes you’ve prepared!
• Optionally, a candlelight dinner alone together in the garden of hearts if weather permits or in the dining room of the Villa.
No related posts.
Comments are closed.