Guests can practice many sports in Chianti, spending vacations at Villa le Barone: tennis, swimming, hiking, cycling…
And there is a fitness room, as well as a fitness trail! And there is also a nearby golf course!
- Tennis: Villa le Barone’s tennis court has spectacular views on the surrounding protected Chianti’s area.
- Swimming pool: the landscape that can be seen from the pool is also magnificent. Guests enjoy the Tuscan Sun, soak in the beauty of the rose garden, daydream enjoying birds song’s and the bells of the Romanesque San Leolino church.
- Fitness trail and fitness room on Villa le Barone’s property are there for guests to keep fit while enjoying the breathtaking panoramas.
- Hiking: the itineraries that have been prepared for guests through the vineyards, olive groves and forests allow a wonderful discovery of Chianti ‘s landscapes.
- Cycling: Chianti ‘s well preserved villages are rich in cultural, artistic and culinary traditions around Villa le Barone and can be discovered thanks to the cycling and biking itineraries specially prepared for Villa le Barone’s guests. On 5 October, cycling lovers can take part -as a participant or a spectator- in “The Eroica”, the cycling race on Chianti’s dust roads!
- Golf: an18 holes golf is available 15 km away from Villa la Barone in Impruneta. Il Golf dell’Ugolino is a beautifully kept golf and we have special rates on green fees.
Enjoy sports and keep fit spending vacations or a short break at the charming hotel Villa le Barone in Chianti: the tennis court, the swimming pool, the fitness trail and the fitness room are waiting for you… and if you book 40 days in advance you can enjoy a 10% discount! (See our special offer).