A tennis court overlooking the Chianti hills in Tuscany is what Villa le Barone offers. Do you like to play tennis? Do you like Tuscany? Then enjoy this private tennis court, exclusively reserved for the use of the hotel’s guests, with a magnificent view of the Chianti hills.
The tennis court is partially surrounded by a row of cypresses, symbol of the Tuscan countryside and is immersed in the beauty of the surrounding environment, with its vineyards, olive groves, and Mediterranean vegetation … No need to bring your tennis rackets or tennis balls: Villa Le Barone lends them for free. And after the game, go diving in the new travertine marble pool – it also has a 250° view on the Chianti hills, or take a cool beer, or enjoy a glass of Chianti. By staying at Villa le Barone you can combine sport, gastronomy and artistic discoveries!
An honeymoon in Chianti in Tuscany, the romanticized Italy of daydreams? There are at least 10 reasons to spend a honeymoon at Villa le Barone, in this magical land where gastronomy and culture combine perfectly: Romantic atmosphere, enchanting location, beauty … without forgetting good food, good wine, cooking lessons… Wonderful memories guaranteed!
- A most romantic location in Chianti, Tuscany, on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, where serenity is queen!
- Beauty, elegance, charm, in an idyllic 15th century historic mansion. A luxury boutique hotel in the countryside! Not a room is similar to another!
- Romantic dinners on the terrace in the greenery, or on the “heart garden” with a candle on your table, an attentive service, a bottle of red Chianti wine, a large choice of delicious dishes for dinner.
- Sunny weather to relax by the pool (in travertine marble!) and wonderful nooks to hide away. Gardens of roses and flowers everywhere, breathtaking views!
- Cooking lesson for two with wonderful Villa le Barone’s chef to help prepare “post honeymoon“ life…
- Itineraries provided for you to discover fabulous places: Volpaia, San Gimignano, Siena, Volterra, Florence, Certaldo, Castellina, Radda… there are many left for your anniversaries!
- A place from which to discover Italian fashion. Trendy shoes? Elegant jacket? Smart vest? Cavalli? Versace? Prada? Gucci? … Visit Via Tornabuoni in Florence, or the surrounding fashion outlets fashion outlet…
- Renowned wineries around and just close to Villa le Barone with magnificent cellars, where our ladies at the Reception can organize visits and wine tastings for you.
- A place to make sumptuous photographs to share with your friends (try not to make them envious!)…It’s a good block of fond memories to build your married life on.
- And you are on safe grounds, with great comments like “wonderful Honeymoon venue, Errol and Brittany T USA calif “”Best place to spend our honeymoon. Fabulous! Until next time”, L and R D Australia, “A great end to our honeymoon, very friendly staff, gorgeous views” Christina and Nick L,UK
You might want to stay forever…
In conclusion, just book Villa le Barone’s honeymoon package.
Have you ever spent a spring holiday in Chianti in Tuscany? It is a magnificent season, especially in the countryside and the hills of Chianti …Forget the rain, forget the grey! Enjoy the Tuscan sun, the quiet art cities and the flowery countryside! Chianti is superb in springtime! And Villa le Barone’s new heated pool will be open!
Villa le Barone’s gardens are particularly spectacular in spring. The colors and perfumes are exploding everywhere! In March the almond trees are blooming, then it will be the turn of the apricot trees, of the cherry trees, of the plum trees; the acacias are covering themselves with white perfumed flowers. Our gardens are illuminated by the yellow of the forsythias, by the white of the spiraea. The bulbs planted by our gardeners, daffodils, hyacinths, muscaris, tulips, also mix all the colors: yellow, red, orange, white, blue … Lawns and meadows take on a soft green color, dotted with daisies, gold dandelions, blue viper’s bugloss … The wisteria on the breakfast terrace is in bloom, and the jasmine embalmers. … And you can also hear the whistling blackbird, and watch all the birds busy making their nests.
It is the time to make superb hikes or bike tours to admire this metamorphosis. We have prepared for our guests itineraries to discover the small roads in the Tuscan countryside, lightened up by the broom. But it is also possible to enjoy the spring atmosphere of the art cities of Tuscany, Florence, Siena and San Gimignano. Of course, you cannot miss Villa le Barone’ s “spring” offer: a visit the Uffizi Museum and Botticelli’s famous work “Le Printemps”, or a visit to Pitti palace!
A few days of holiday in Tuscany in the spring will leave you unforgettable memories. Spring is magical and this is especially true in the heart of Chianti, when nature is in full renaissance! And, our new heated pool will be open!
Be it from its tennis, its infinity swimming pool, its gardens, its heart terrace, and most of its rooms, hotel Villa le Barone, set on a Chianti hilltop, offers stupendous views on the incredible Tuscan landscape and the Chianti hills, the vineyards, the medieval hamlets, the churches! Chianti has the colors of a fresco, someone said, you will never forget it!
From Villa le Barone’s tennis, you will have a magnificent view on the tall green cypresses, on the silver of the olive groves, on the vineyards, on a few typical farm houses doting the countryside. From the infinity pool, you will admire the unique beauty of the Romanesque small San Leolino church and hamlet. From the heart terrace, you will be able to enjoy spectacular sunsets! Sitting in the large gardens of the Villa, you are in the heart of the “greatest garden in Europe, part naturally made and part of the work of human beings” as John J Navone wrote in his book “Toward a theology of beauty”.
From most of the rooms, you can soak up the beauty of the panoramas. The “tower room” in particular, on the top of the Villa, in the part of what was a watch tower in the medieval times during the wars between Florence and Siena, offers a breathtaking view!
Marchioness Maria Bianca Viviani Della Robbia, of whom the current Villa le Barone’s owners are heirs, wrote in her book “A farm in Chianti”:” When we fix our gaze on the distant horizon, so contained and tranquil, the vexations and the discord of the present are forgotten, and when the sweetness of the reawakening earth takes us by surprise each year, all discouragement melts away and we are inundated by the love which binds us to the land”.
A charm hotel with tennis, infinity pool, gardens and rooms with amazing views on the Chianti hills: difficult to find a better place!
Do you want to spend a relaxing holiday and enjoy the scents, perfumes, colors, views that will bring you serenity? In our Charm hotel, you will relax and discover the flavors of our natural Mediterranean cuisine, the scents of the flowers in our various gardens, the wonderful views of the Chianti hills the changing colors throughout the seasons…Relaxation and serenity guaranteed!
All of your senses are enchanted during a holiday in Chianti: the Mediterranean cuisine that our Tuscan chefs are preparing for you is made of fresh and tasty products. You will love it , as well as the Tuscan wines and in particular the Chianti Classico that we have particularly selected for you. The extra virgin olive oil that we produce in Villa le Barone and in our agricultural estate Vecchienna has such a wonderful taste, such a beautiful green color and such a perfume!
Tour our gardens, and smell the roses, which you will find in all seasons: they embalm! But you can also relax on one of the deck chair next to the lavender, or next to the jasmine that climbs on many walls, or the honeysuckle, the syringe. You will be also able to discover all the aromatic plants, like sage, thyme, basil, santoline, lemongrass…
And then, comfortably relaxing on our deck chairs, you can contemplate at leisure those wonderful Tuscan hills, with their changing colors throughout the seasons: light green fields in spring, gray green olive trees, yellow and red vines in autumn.
And you can also enjoy the sports that Villa le Barone offers: fitness trail, infinity pool, fitness room, tennis…
After a lovely relaxing holiday in Chianti you can start again with a lot of energy!