An honeymoon in Chianti in Tuscany, the romanticized Italy of daydreams? There are at least 10 reasons to spend a honeymoon at Villa le Barone, in this magical land where gastronomy and culture combine perfectly: Romantic atmosphere, enchanting location, beauty … without forgetting good food, good wine, cooking lessons… Wonderful memories guaranteed!
- A most romantic location in Chianti, Tuscany, on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, where serenity is queen!
- Beauty, elegance, charm, in an idyllic 15th century historic mansion. A luxury boutique hotel in the countryside! Not a room is similar to another!
- Romantic dinners on the terrace in the greenery, or on the “heart garden” with a candle on your table, an attentive service, a bottle of red Chianti wine, a large choice of delicious dishes for dinner.
- Sunny weather to relax by the pool (in travertine marble!) and wonderful nooks to hide away. Gardens of roses and flowers everywhere, breathtaking views!
- Cooking lesson for two with wonderful Villa le Barone’s chef to help prepare “post honeymoon“ life…
- Itineraries provided for you to discover fabulous places: Volpaia, San Gimignano, Siena, Volterra, Florence, Certaldo, Castellina, Radda… there are many left for your anniversaries!
- A place from which to discover Italian fashion. Trendy shoes? Elegant jacket? Smart vest? Cavalli? Versace? Prada? Gucci? … Visit Via Tornabuoni in Florence, or the surrounding fashion outlets fashion outlet…
- Renowned wineries around and just close to Villa le Barone with magnificent cellars, where our ladies at the Reception can organize visits and wine tastings for you.
- A place to make sumptuous photographs to share with your friends (try not to make them envious!)…It’s a good block of fond memories to build your married life on.
- And you are on safe grounds, with great comments like “wonderful Honeymoon venue, Errol and Brittany T USA calif “”Best place to spend our honeymoon. Fabulous! Until next time”, L and R D Australia, “A great end to our honeymoon, very friendly staff, gorgeous views” Christina and Nick L,UK
You might want to stay forever…
In conclusion, just book Villa le Barone’s honeymoon package.