An honeymoon in Chianti in Tuscany, the romanticized Italy of daydreams? There are at least 10 reasons to spend a honeymoon at Villa le Barone, in this magical land where gastronomy and culture combine perfectly: Romantic atmosphere, enchanting location, beauty … without forgetting good food, good wine, cooking lessons… Wonderful memories guaranteed!
- A most romantic location in Chianti, Tuscany, on top of a hill surrounded by vineyards and olive groves, where serenity is queen!
- Beauty, elegance, charm, in an idyllic 15th century historic mansion. A luxury boutique hotel in the countryside! Not a room is similar to another!
- Romantic dinners on the terrace in the greenery, or on the “heart garden” with a candle on your table, an attentive service, a bottle of red Chianti wine, a large choice of delicious dishes for dinner.
- Sunny weather to relax by the pool (in travertine marble!) and wonderful nooks to hide away. Gardens of roses and flowers everywhere, breathtaking views!
- Cooking lesson for two with wonderful Villa le Barone’s chef to help prepare “post honeymoon“ life…
- Itineraries provided for you to discover fabulous places: Volpaia, San Gimignano, Siena, Volterra, Florence, Certaldo, Castellina, Radda… there are many left for your anniversaries!
- A place from which to discover Italian fashion. Trendy shoes? Elegant jacket? Smart vest? Cavalli? Versace? Prada? Gucci? … Visit Via Tornabuoni in Florence, or the surrounding fashion outlets fashion outlet…
- Renowned wineries around and just close to Villa le Barone with magnificent cellars, where our ladies at the Reception can organize visits and wine tastings for you.
- A place to make sumptuous photographs to share with your friends (try not to make them envious!)…It’s a good block of fond memories to build your married life on.
- And you are on safe grounds, with great comments like “wonderful Honeymoon venue, Errol and Brittany T USA calif “”Best place to spend our honeymoon. Fabulous! Until next time”, L and R D Australia, “A great end to our honeymoon, very friendly staff, gorgeous views” Christina and Nick L,UK
You might want to stay forever…
In conclusion, just book Villa le Barone’s honeymoon package.
Comments are closed.