Luxury historic hotel Villa le Barone is 15 minutes away from picturesque Castellina in Chianti, a beautiful medieval Tuscan town dominated by a fortress with a quadrangular crenellated tower and partially surrounded by fortifications, parts of which built by the Florentines.
The “via delle Volte” is a covered walkway with its arrow slits from where you can admire the views on the Pesa and Elsa valleys. Many beautiful ancient churches, with precious Renaissance art works, can be visited.
The Etruscan origins of Castellina in Chianti can be seen in many places around: the Montecalvario tomb is just an example. Together with Greve in Chianti and Radda in Chianti, Castellina is in the centre of the famous wine area of the Chianti Classico, with its famous “gallo nero (back rooster) label”.
The staff at romantic hotel Villa le Barone will be happy to share with its guests its passion for the Chianti territory and Tuscany : detailed walking, biking and car itineraries are ready for you to discover hidden treasuries and experience the local hospitality !
- Romantic week end breaks – Special Romantic Escape in Chianti
- “Italian pasta” and Tuscan cuisine at Villa Le Barone, a natural luxury hotel
- In Greve in Chianti a small country luxury hotel, Villa le Barone
- Relaxation by the swimming pool in the charming Hotel Villa Barone in Chianti in Tuscany
- Hiking and walking in Tuscany in the surroundings of Hotel Villa le Barone in Chianti
Comments are closed.